Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Monday, December 7, 2009

A Holiday Art Opening at Bliss Gallery

Hi everyone. I had intended to do this weeks ago, but have had two sick kitties and lots to do, so I hope I am not too late. This is a call for all artists, ALL MEDIUMS to join in the show on this coming Friday the 11Th at 8PM. You can post your photos anytime that day, just have them in by 8. Also I would love it if any of you have gift like art items to sell, post them as well. Come one, come all! See you Friday! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. i'll be there. does any one want to do 'word art' with me for the show? i'll write the words for whatever visual art you want...

    just thinking. i did this twice with my friend carla for a gallery show in connecticut.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there, Annie...not too sure what I'll post...is photography acceptable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kj-Not sure what you mean, please talk to me like I am 8 :-).
    Marion-All mediums are welcome, anything you make is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do we post our art? Here on this page? How can I figure this out???????? : )
    Pattee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pattee- Yes, do a post here and load photos here on Friday before 8PM, we will all do a different post, but will be as a group on the same day. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. annie, what i mean by word-art is that if anyone wants to send me their art or photo or whatever in advance, i could/would write a poem or something to go with it. as in WORDS and ART!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete