Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Turtle Is Coming!

I know, I know. You are all wondering what on earth is going on with the old abandoned hacienda at the top of the hill. And you will know in a couple of days.

For now, all I can say is that the small army I like to call "Team Renovation" has d
one a fantastic job. They are finishing up this weekend and I should be able to move in soon. When you see the gates at the bottom of the hill are open, drive on up and visit. Its Lot 67 and the address is 3271 Blogland Lane.

Don't leave anything in your car though. Things go missing and end up in the strangest places and things I've never seen before appear out of nowhere. I'm too busy to worry about it now.

For instance, what on earth is this!?


I don't smoke, nor does anyone who works for me, yet there it is.
It doesn't feel like anything sinister is going on, more like a prank,
yet thats not quite it either...........

I'm so looking forward to meeting all my new neighbors.

Linda


8 comments:

  1. Linda I think you should get to the bottom of this before you move in.

    Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I think Renee is being a big chicken. Sounds like an adventure to me. Let me know when you find out what's going on. You didn't think I was going in there, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, if you have a home blog besides Blogland Lane, please let me know so I can add the information to the directory. Maybe it's the Ginger cat getting into trouble, then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee,
    I know! But, the movers are scheduled and I'm committed. Or maybe I should be committed.....
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Middle Aged Woman,
    Don't know yet what strange things may happen, but I'll be right behind you!
    Come see me at http://www.linda-arizonaskies.blogspot.com
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, welcome! If anyone comes sniffing around trying to abscond with things, my tiger will eat them.
    Hope you get your mystery cleared up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Linda! It's not as if it isn't difficult enough to move and renovate all by itself...you are now dealing with strange appearances and disappearances. Isn't it always the way when one is trying to get something done?

    But don't worry...Blogland Lane is benign. Really bad things don't happen here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dedene,

    I've never borrowed a tiger before, especially a hungry one. But, I'll keep that in mind next week!


    Marion,

    You know exactly how that is - one step forward and two steps back. Why am I not losing weight with all this exercise!
    Glad to hear nothing really dangerous can happen, so I will settle for just being really annoyed until I clear this up.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete