Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gallery Opening Was Fabulous

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to.  I've been up to my eyeballs in everything and nothing at all-that's pretty much life for me IRL. (in real life).

On Blogland Lane, things are a bit more leisurely-and I like that very much.  On Blogland Lane, I can go for long walks and visit with elvish folk.  I can catnap in a tree with the cat or a crow or wade along the shore and converse with dolphins about their latest fads.  Dolphins are very much into the latest and newest "thing" at sea.

In case you are wondering, seashell necklaces are OUT and multiple kelp strands are IN.  Now you know.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to drape myself in kelp the next time around and keep the shells out of sight away in my pockets. **grins**

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought the gallery opening was a total smash too. what fun. i wonder what will happen next on blogland lane?

    i plan to take a walk with you, debra kay, very very soon.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. We will have another show in a few weeks. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely show. Thank you. As you say, things are hectic IRL . . . wish I could spend more time here . . . I will soon, but am busy with book promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to hearing about another visit with the Elvish folk. I hope they've returned safely from the Harvest fair tour...

    ReplyDelete