Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Saturday, November 7, 2009


Today I had an interview with the lovely Joyanna on Radio Northwick Park - also to be broadcast on a women's radio station, which I'm very pleased about. Joyanna has invited me back for a LIVE INTERVIEW on January 30th! I hope I don't slip up . . .
I'll be in Waterstones in UXBRIDGE next Saturday and WH Smith's in OXFORD on Sunday so hope to meet some of you there. I'll keep you posted where I'm going to be, as I have about 15 events booked before Christmas - dodging around the day job.
By the way - if anyone on Blogland Lane would like a signed copy of Cut Short as a personalised Christmas present, you can always order from amazon and email me for a signed message to put in the book. Amazon has Cut Short for about £5 - link on my blog http://leighrussell.blogspot.com where you can also find my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment