Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tea with Leigh

I just purchased Leigh's book, "Short Cut". I thoroughly read the synopsis and reviews at Amazon and this sounds like a read that is right up my alley. I love British mysteries and the wonderful descriptions of the character of the people, the small towns and the countryside. "Short Cut" sounds like it has all this and more.

I visited Calistoga, CA last year and found this wonderful tea set at a tea shop. The poinsettias are perfect for the season, don't you think? I have invited Leigh over for a spot of tea in celebration of buying her book. Come over to the lighthouse at #53A if you see this. All are welcome. AND, if you have read the book - SPILL IT! I'm a terrible last page reader and don't object to spoilers at all. LOL

2 comments:

  1. hmmm ...british mysteries...love them..Im Miss Marples fan..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie - I've made a (handwritten) note of your address so I can send you a signed inscription for your copy of CUT SHORT. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Is that the kettle I can hear boiling? It seems I arrived here just in time . . .

    ReplyDelete