Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Monday, February 1, 2010

Using My Quiet Time

I've been snuggling in and staying warm and dry. I've been using up old yarn and have been happily at work making curly scarves. Some are more successful than others. The pattern and yarn choice makes all the difference.

The coasters above are a bonus. I had just enough Louise Harding Nautical cotton leftover from a purse project to make these sweet little coasters. If you knit or crochet and have never used this particular yarn, I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

  1. quiet time? quiet time?

    i want some. do you have any extra, annie?

    these are fun. they look so sturdy. what a purse they must be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, kj. Yes, the yarn is a very sturdy cotton and is wonderful to work with. The little purse I made is just right for holding a cell phone, i.d., plastic, and a lipstick. All the essentials in one little package. Click here to see the purse.

    http://inmidreamz.blogspot.com/2008/10/demi-purse-conclusion.html

    ReplyDelete