Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Art Box Swap

In the second art box swap, my partner this time was Marianne in the Netherlands. Talk about big things coming in small pages. The little treasure chest of a box came absolutely loaded with goodies. I've been organizing it and examining the contents this week and yesterday I decided to make a Valentine ATC for The Hubs.


I used to make ATCs constantly years ago but it's been a good 3 - 4 years since I've done anything like them. My interests started to changed but recently ATCs have been landing on my radar again. Thank you Marianne for the wonderful materials you sent to me. I'll be posting more.

Oh, and by the way, The Hubs liked the card a lot. I think I really surprised him.

1 comment:

  1. it's beautiful Annie. The heart is so subtle.

    Marianne is the perfect one to get a box of goodies from. She spoils everyone!

    I hope you do get back into atc's again. It will be nice to see what you do :)

    ReplyDelete