Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Thursday, May 16, 2013

IN WHICH THERE BE GEESE ON BLOGLAND LANE!

I might not have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes. Geese! Canada Geese! On the Blogland Lane Common! 




Unfortunately, they were a bit surprised by the presence of a Bear. They kept a watchful distance, and I could get a picture of only one. Sigh! We could be such good friends if we got to know each other a bit better. 

Having more humans here would also help, I think. I don't think
. . . but then, . . . well, there might be problems. I know that Humans are pretty shy about making friends with Bears. (My friend, Joanne, tried it once, before she met me, and I think she and the Bear managed to terrify each other.) Anyhow, when Humans see I have a tent and a campfire, they might not be so paralyzed or transfixed. That might help them accept the fact that Bears can be reasonable citizens of such a lovely place as Blogland Lane! Or, at least, this one can.

I'll see you when you get here, folks.

Blessings and Bear hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe the geese were more interested in you than you thought...Canadians after all...maybe they followed you there. Nice to read your post! That is one big goose. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw many geese pairs at a park recently. Even a Bear might not want to tangle with a goose that might be defending a nest...Be Careful, Bear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey humans! Let 's wake up blogland lane!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any suggestions on what I may be messing up with signing up to blog here. I thought I did what the instructions requested but wont be surprised to find that I messed up. HELP!

      Delete
  4. Oh so sorry I missed the geese! Thanks for sharing your sighting!

    ReplyDelete