Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Friday, December 2, 2011

Author on Blogland Lane

Just a quick update - my books have been selling like crazy - Number 1 Bestselling Female Detective on kindle, selected as a Great Crime Sleuth on Lovereading, great reviews in the major journals, fanbase growing apace... and I finally have a website, courtesy of my wonderful publisher. Check out my news on http://leighrussell.co.uk/ and don't forget to contact me if you'd like a signed inscription for one of my books!
Have a wonderful Christmas to all my friends and neighbours on Blogland Lane.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations, leigh. that is great news! you must be over the moon about it all!!!

    maybe you should do a book reading here on blogland lane. it seems our neighbors are slowly reappearing.

    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!



    Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    ><}}(°>

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!

    If I need a good detective, I'll ask you for a reference.

    ReplyDelete