Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blogland's Art Fair


.
In a little yard in front of a Magic Cottage, an Art Fair (and Yard Sale) will take place.
.
I wish my neighbors on Blogland Lane could come.
.
I wish there is a way for sharing side by side place in the same way we share the sky and the stars.
.
Some of our blogging neighbors will come to the little yard in front of a Magic Cottage.
.
And to those who cannot come: we are still a community, together strong.
.
I am still the mayor of Blogland Lane.
.
I know what I'm talking about!
.
love
kj







7 comments:

  1. You know I'm planning to be there, Ms. mayor!!
    It's all up to the Universe from this point on...

    Fingers and toes crossed;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kj, You know how much I wish I could come. I am going to plan on it next year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds it will be great! I would love to be there... but I live in Brazi... So, it's so far...

    Thanks for your nice comment on my place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there. You won't be able to see me...but I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there with a bunch of my art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful activity! Wish I could be there. xx

    ReplyDelete