Blogland Lane Logo by our own Tessa Edwards

Monday, February 15, 2010

formspring.me

Ask me anything http://formspring.me/marianasoffer

2 comments:

  1. mariana, hello! i love this. i am now busy thinking of so many things i want to know.

    does everyone know how brilliant and clever you are? if not, i'm announcing that fact here and now!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much KJ, you are always so full of life and so sweet, I found that new application to be very interesting, I guess it is worth trying it, and people who have blogs can include it in their links. Just ask when you feel like, and as you want, I do not know if you where the one who asked the first question, but you can see I can be quite ironic sometimes, although I guess in a way that irony is close to the truth indeed.

    ReplyDelete